Wednesday, May 25, 2011

[Download] Haley Reinhart - American Idol Journey

    Track List:
    1. Blue
    2. I'm Your Baby Tonight
    3. You've Really Got A Hold On Me
    4. Bennie and the Jets
    5. Piece of My Heart
    6. Call Me
    7. Rolling in the Deep
    8. Beautiful
    9. The House of the Rising Sun
    10. Yoü and I
    11. Earth Song
    12. I Who Have Nothing
    13. What Is And What Should Never Be
    14. I Feel the Earth Move (with Casey Abrams)

    Download:
    Haley Reinhart - American Idol Journey

    I do this every year with the winner, but Scotty doesn't deserve it. His songs were the least downloaded the entire season, so why waste my time? I did it for Haley instead, because let's face it, she's the real winner this season.

    P.S. Yes, all songs are studio recordings on the best m4a quality. :)

Post Title

[Download] Haley Reinhart - American Idol Journey


Post URL

http://pelariant.blogspot.com/2011/05/download-haley-reinhart-american-idol.html


Visit fashion fnder says for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive